Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Exercise Myth

I use to balance my food binges with exercise binges. 2 - 3 hours at the gym were a normal part of my day, as was a pint of ice cream and a box of cookies. Sick, Sick, Sick. Apparently I am not alone.

TIME MAGAZINE vol. 174, no. 6, August 17, 2009: http://www.time.com/time/

The Myth About Exercise "Of course it's good for you, but it won't make you loose weight.. Why it's what you eat that really counts."

This is an article worth reading if only it finally puts in writing what everybody has always known. Intense exercise makes you HUNGRY which often makes you over-eat. There are lots of great studies sited for proof. I suggest conducting you own. Go to gym you quit 6 months ago and look at everybody who have stuck it out. Do they look different?

So here it is - the final word. If you want to RELEASE WEIGHT - FOREVER. You have to change the way you EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment